June 04, 2006

New Goal

I'm detaching myself from the outcomes of events. I'm shifting into an "I wonder" existence. Instead of saying "I hope I don't suck at graduation" I'm switching to "I wonder how I will do at graduation." Instead of, "I wish I was going somewhere cool this summer," it's "I wonder what will happen this summer!"

Waking up every morning, without stress, thinking, "hey, I wonder how my life will change today."

This way, I stop living on the outcomes of things I can't control. I am simply experiencing everything as it comes. It's in beta, but here's to hoping it makes things happy.

I wonder if it will last.

Fun fact: The number of brands of pipe tobacco outnumber the number of brands of cigarettes three to one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home