August 18, 2006

I'ma Giraffe.

I know who I am. No one else knows who I am. If I was a giraffe, and someone said I was a snake, I'd think, no, actually I'ma giraffe. - Richard Gere

Calvin and I were listening to some near-depressing music in the car last night, when he turns to me and asks "What kind of music do they play in abortion clinics?"

I hazarded a random guess of classical piano musack or, maybe, oldies.

Calv's response? "yeah, like, 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand... But I Won't Get To.' I bet they edit all the songs."

Ah, the joys of having a conservative best friend.

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defend America, Defeat the Democrats who aren't willing to fight a war for america!

That's what your new sticker will say.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home