August 15, 2006

Anti-Climactic.

Woke up at seven this morning to get my wisdom teeth out. I looked pretty beat down, which I try to aoid while in public, but hey, I thought I was going to be unconscious for another three hours, so, sue me. Anyway, I walk into the office and they numb me up and hook me up to machines... and THEN they tell me that my insurance isn't going to cover it and I owe them $800. Right. So, I start thinking.

1. $800!? What the fuck. My insurance renews itself in december... so...
2. I'll do it during winter break!
3. I was worried about finishing my reading and moving while on Vicodin... and having to rinse out my bloody tooth holes with a syringe after ever meal...
4. There would have been swelling. I don't want people to meet me for the first time and think I'm a puffy faced freak. I know, right.
5. There would have been no sucking for two weeks. 'Nuff said.

All in all, it was a good plan. So, my arm is all numb from the flippin gel they put on so I wouldn't feel the giant needles going into me. Which is kind of a cool feeling... the numb, not the needles.

So, fuck these past few days. That's all there is to say about that.

Here's to running away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home