July 30, 2006

Blah blah blah, you know the deal - Day VI

Alright, I totally failed in one attempt. I bought a pair of jeans and some shoes today. Goddamn it, I'm a spend-a-holic. I can admit it, doesn't that count for something?! Fuck it, really, I have the money, and more is on it's way.

And besides... look at this SHOE! How could I NOT!?


Why is more on it's way, I hear you ask... Well, my internet non-readers, today, I , the retail goddess of Gap, sold over $5000 of merchandise, $3123.90 of said five grand in a single transaction. Yes. Two little girls now have a fully functional wardrobe for about three years to come. We're talking seven pairs of jeans each, leather jackets, cashmere... shit, son. I'm basically a hero of the retail world.

My other goal to abate adiction, the myspace project, is still in full swing. I really think I could possibly give up myspace if need be. But need not be, so I'm totally coming back in two days. Ah, I can't wait. I mean, I totally can, but, you know, figuratively.

So, "real bonafide certafied non-victoria gardens date" with Mr. Tolson tomorrow night. You probably won't get more details than that, you know, with the whole new modesty thing... I'm so ridiculous. "Let's try to improve myself all at once and get totally frustrated when I break and buy something I don't need but really really want!"

I know its not getting what you want, its wanting what you've got... but I really really wanted...
I feel like Sheryl Crow is totally glaring down at me from her pop-country pedestal. Hell, if she had seen these shoes, she would have shoved her cute little "soak up the sun" foot in her mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home